In the last year a range of radical education projects have sprung up across the UK. With the threat to academic values posed by the coalition government’s higher education ‘reforms’, it seems that people across a range of institutions (and outside of them) are trying to explore different, freer and more autonomous ways of learning.
We’ll try and expand this list to include all such projects, as well as producing podcast interviews with members of each project.
- Left Overs (podcast)
- The Social Science Centre
- The Really Open University
- The Really Free School
- The University for Strategic Optimism
- The Third University
- The University of Utopia
- Campaign for the Public University (podcast)
- The Free University of Liverpool
- Birmingham Social Centre and Free School
- Student as producer
- The University of Incidental Knowledge
- The University Project