This stream welcomes abstracts on any aspect of theory as well as abstracts for the following Study Groups:
· Historical and Comparative Sociology
· History of Sociology
· Realism and Social Research
The Realism and Social Research group would also like to invite abstracts under the theme “What is Realism for?”. The group is particularly interested in papers that consider any of the following issues:
· Consider the relevance of realist theory to substantive social, economic and political issues.
· The practical implications of methodologically operationalising different forms of realist thought.
· Those from other schools of thought who wish to engage critically in a dialogue with realist theory.
How to submit
All paper abstracts and proposals for other events can be submitted online at:
The deadline for submission of abstracts is 18 October 2013.
For further information contact the Theory stream coordinators
Gurminder K Bhambra E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Brock E: T.Brock@mmu.ac.uk
Alternatively, contact the BSA Events Team E: email@example.com
Categories: Higher Education