I conducted this series of interviews for the LSE Impact Blog:
- Sabina Leonelli: “What constitutes trustworthy data changes across time and space”
- Rob Kitchin: “Big data should complement small data, not replace them.”
- Evelyn Ruppert: “Social consequences of Big Data are not being attended to”
- Deborah Lupton: Liquid metaphors for Big Data seek to familiarise technology
- Susan Halford: “Semantic web innovations are likely to have implications for us all”
- Noortje Marres: Technology and culture are becoming more and more entangled.
Categories: Digital Sociology