- Talk point: what will the impact of Apple’s iBooks 2 be on education?
- The advent of online dissemination techniques allow academics to focus just on developing great ideas, without needlessly trying to play the system
- Five minutes with Conor Gearty: “It is very frustrating that my online project The Rights’ Future counts for nothing in my professional life. It is not teaching; it is not scholarly research; and it does not have impact”.
- Open Science And The Econoblogosphere
- Access denied? Considering SOPA & higher ed
- Globalisation of Digital Humanities: An Uneven Promise
Categories: Higher Education