- Training, teaching or empowering people with social media?
- A case study of a university’s digital strategy
- Podcast with Martin Eve about Open Source Academic Publishing
- The ‘prestige’ of journals in a social media age
- Cite or Site? The current view of what constitutes ‘academic publishing’ is too limited. Our published work must become truly public.
- The search for the academic arctic monkey: why we must maximise the exposure of research through a blend of traditional and new methods of publication
- Continual publishing across journals, blogs and social media maximises impact by increasing the size of the ‘academic footprint’.
- Continuous publishing has changed my experience of developing ideas and I’m more attentive to my ‘provisional outputs’ than my handwritten notes: I can’t imagine working in any other way
- Support, engagement, visibility and personalised news: Twitter has a lot to offer academics if we look past its image problem
Tags: Academia 2.0